Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friends!

Today I’m passionate about…

My friends!  Ok ok, so, I’m sure everyone would say they are passionate about their friends, but I am!  I don’t know where I would be or what I would do without my amazing group of friends.  Life would be so incredibly boring and sad without ‘em!  I love spending countless hours talking about everything under the sun with someone else who just gets you.  Who has great advice and isn’t scared to tell you the truth.  I love those moments when your stomach hurts so much because you cannot stop laughing, but you can’t even remember why you started laughing in the first place. 
When I look back on the hard times in my life there are those few, special people that have always been there for me.  I always think of the theme song from Friends, the lyrics ring so true! J “I’ll be there for you, like you’ve been there before, I’ll be there for you when the rain starts to pour…” Anyways, you all know what I’m talking about; everyone has those people in their lives that often times feel closer than family. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” (uknown).
So here’s those people, life wouldn’t be the same without them! Who are your closest friends? Why are you so passionate about them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment