Monday, February 7, 2011

Dancing!

Today I’m passionate about…

Dancing!  You know you like to dance when…on Monday your thighs are still so sore from your weekend.  Dancing is hands down, best form of exercise!  All I can feel when I dance is endorphins, it is literally impossible to not be happy.  There should be a therapy program “dance away your sorrows,” if you could just get up and dance for a half hour a day there’s just no way you would be an unhappy person!  And don’t get me wrong, I am not talking about formal dancing; I don’t know a real dance step to save my life!  I’m talking about hands in the air, hips everywhere, jumping up and down, going crazy kind of dancing!  People always get so nervous to dance too, like everyone is watching them.  Which, to be honest, would have been me about a year ago.  But what I’ve come to realize, and what everyone should realize, is, when you are dancing and having fun nobody cares what you look like!  I think people are naturally drawn to others that are happy and having a good time, and so, if that is what you’re doin’ on the dance floor then more power to ya!  I challenge everyone to dance this week, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, anything! Just get up and do it!  In your living room, hallway, bathroom, the club, whatever, just daannncccceeeee!  And if you need inspiration… 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

No comments:

Post a Comment