Sunday, February 20, 2011

Optimism!

Today I’m passionate about…

Optimism!  Glass half full or half empty?  I believe looking on the bright side of things is key to a healthy mental state.  I don’t believe in that saying “I’m not a pessimist, I’m just a realist.”  I think you can be a realistic person while still being optimistic.  Sometimes I wonder if you think negatively if negative things happen.  The concept of the self fulfilling prophecy seems very accurate for optimism.  Believe everything will turn out all right, and somehow it does.  I don’t think there is much more to say about optimism, except I hope when things are getting you done you are able to look at the bright side of things, because it really helps in the long run.  Do you consider yourself an optimist?  What do you do to try to stay positive?           

No comments:

Post a Comment