Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trying new things!

Today I’m passionate about…

Trying new things!  I think trying new things is so essential to a fulfilled life.  Why go through life scared to try something new?  The other day my friend was showing me his long board, I was like well..I want to try.  And I absolutely sucked at it (I don’t think I have very good balance) but it was so much fun.  And now I can say ya I tried long boarding.  I can’t stand when you ask someone to try something new and they are like “no I don’t like that,” and you ask “why?” and all they say is “I don’t know..I just don’t.”  You do not know if you don’t like something until you try it!  I just can’t walk through life scared of unfamiliar things; otherwise I’d be so stinkin’ bored.  I haven’t always thought this way, I was pretty sheltered when I was younger, but now I realize the importance of creating memorable experiences.  I want to have some crazy stories to tell my grandchildren!  It’s like that show on MTV, the Buried Life, have you ever seen this?  A couple of guys driving around the country in a big bus, crossing off things on their “bucket list.”  How amazing right?  The tagline?—“What do you want to do before you die?  I would love to do something like that!  So bring on the long boards, the pigs feet, jumping out of airplanes, etc.  Cause I wanna do it all!!  What’s something you’ve always wanted to experience?  What’s holding you back?

No comments:

Post a Comment