Friday, February 11, 2011

Perfume!

Today I’m passionate about…

Perfume!  Ok, I know, weird thing to be passionate about.  But I am!  I’ve loved perfume since the second I was allowed to wear it.  My friends and family always make fun of me because I have a drawer full of perfume and about fifty little tester bottles of fragrance.  I don’t know exactly why I am so passionate about it either, I like smelling nice and I appreciate other people that do as well.  But I also like that every perfume is so different and even two perfumes that have a lot of the same fragrances are still unique.  Honestly, it would be a dream of mine to work in a perfumery or at least get to see one.  I know there has to be an intense, complicated process that goes into creating a perfume and I wish I could learn it hands on.  Oh, and perfume ads, the best! Except when they don’t have the smell tab, then they just annoy me because I’m wondering what it smells like!  Anyways, do you like perfume?  What’s your favorite?  Why?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment